Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Day 1

 Well, I start at Walmart in a couple of hours.  Should be interesting.  I am dressed conservatively I would rather be a little too conservative vs. too wild to start.  Not that I have any wild clothes.  My aunt is going to give me a ride, she should be here pretty soon.  

Called insurance company (homeowner's policy) and they said we will have to send a copy of the death certificate to them.  So I will have my aunt do that.  He was nice (customer service guy) but a little awkward when I told him Ron had died.  

A little anxious I will be glad when my aunt gets here.  She is giving me a ride.  She does live a ways away and wasn't expecting to help me this soon, I think, so I will be patient.  I just don't want to be late my first day.   I still have a couple of hours, I guess I will feel better when the car is in my driveway.  

I told my pa...

Short version, I lived, I have to leave again pretty soon for my second day but I made it through the first.  

No comments: