Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Tuesday

 Not a good start to my day, up all night restless toss and turn...got up took my shower did my God Time, fed the cats (not in that order).  I gave them a can.  I tend to give them canned food when I am having a really bad day so at least someone in the house has a good day.  

So.  Did all that.  Internet was DOWN.  [curses]  Which means no wi-fi for my cell phone, so no zoom with my doc.  We did a regular call, he was very sorry to hear about Ron but said I sounded "stable".  I was happy enough to hear that.  We both agreed we would not be changing my medication.  He was happy with my blood test results but did chide me about the triglycerides.  

So, done with that.  Still no internet.  Depressed, now.  My aunt comes and we go to the Post Office.  And I got 2 cards, one from my cousin's wife and one from my secret pal.  Both were very nice and gift cards always welcome!  I had just used up my Little C's card so happy to get a new one.  And I love Arby's.  We went out to lunch at the Waffle House.  We went to the house, I took my pills (having had my big meal for the day) and decided to go out again.  I actually asked my aunt to go somewhere with me as I was having a bad day for depression.  So we went to Walmart and then we went to Bath and Body works.  I had a gift card for them.  

They were having a sale on hand soap.  I got 3 bottles, one of rose, one of lemon (will go in kitchen) and one in lilac.  I also got a tube of very fancy rose hand cream with shea butter.  That did it for the card, but I was happy.  We went back home.  

We had also, while out, added my aunt to my bank account so she gets what is in there if something happens to me.  It took a while but I feel good about having done that.  That way there won't be any problems or need for legal documents should something happen.  

And I just have an odd feeling something will happen.  So that's done.  She has everything to my life but I am OK with that she is very reliable and honest.  

At home, I cleaned up Baby Girl, she had another mat.  I managed to work it out and she seemed happy when I did.  After I finished I gave her some treats and then brushed her.  She liked that.  I will just do that daily.  That kind of fell by the wayside after Ron, but he would want me to care for his cat.  My cat, now.  

Torbie couldn't understand why Baby Girl got treats and she didn't, even though I explained 😂 Baby Girl was good about letting me groom her.  Baby Girl is a good natured cat.  Torbie isn't always agreeable about that sort of thing.  But Torbie did sleep with me last night and was very soft and cute by my pillow.  She did get some "cuteness treats" throughout the day.  

It was pretty warm today and I ran the A/C some.  I finally got my internet back, obviously.  So happy about that.  No important emails.  

Tomorrow will be rather discouraging, I apply at a gas station and a fried chicken place.  But I have bills to pay.  

Speaking of bills I had the joy of opening my homeowner's insurance bill and a bargain price of $1,700 and change.  OUCH.  But they do pay claims so can't argue about that.  

Dad said he would call me, he has a friend over now and then to watch movies on the big screen.  Today's the day for that and it's a movie theater experience because Dad has a really big TV.  Good for him, I mean that.  And I can wait.  Biscuit is good, I snuck him a few Temptations, and Spotty got some petting.  I have seen Cleo today but she is a little skittish because my aunt was over and used the bathroom (bathroom in the back of the house, not far from the bed Cleo likes to hide under).  

I plan to go outside and sit in the fresh air for a while.  It is a nice day I like it like this, about 85, humid, sunny.  That's one reason I moved here.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: