Friday, May 7, 2021

I'm guessing I get my period today

 Didn't sleep well, anxiety about new job.  Woke up with a drilling migraine above my right eye.  I have had my eye pressure tested it is not glaucoma; rather, a menstrual migraine.  I get a really bad headache "the day of" these days as I transition out of fertility.  

And I am OK with that.  Lately now and then I do think it might have been nice to have Ron's child so I have a piece of him still, but he/she would have been born blind and Ron did not want that.  And I did not want the family curse (mental illness) being passed down either.  So I am still OK not having had kids.  

And I do have Baby Girl who Ron loved like a daughter.  She is 9 though, pretty old for a cat.  

I was able to do my God Time and pray for everyone (including you), so happy I did that at least.  I feel pretty horrible but I would be able to work.  I don't want to take the Fioricet as it has barbituate in it and I may be drug tested.  Yes, they would "excuse" it but I would rather not have it out there I have to take that kind of pain killer.  If they read here oh well I did say I could work.  

So my cycle is due about this time anyway and I did ovulate so I know it's coming.  Based on the headache I would say: today.  

Other than that it has been a pretty quiet and uneventful day.  Spotty did get up in bed with me when I laid down for a while.  He was very cute.  I saw Cleo at breakfast but not recently, the other cats are scattered around the house like dirty clothes.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: