Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunday night

 The worst of the migraine is gone, I was able to eat and take my medication (all of it).  Cats are good.  

I was enjoying the cool, humid air but Ron objected so I closed the windows and turned on the heater.  He was truly miserable and I still have my box fan in the bedroom.  The heater worked very well and I had enough energy to change the air filter which needed it.  I also noted it in my log.  

According to Amazon, my Astragalus root and the sheets arrive tomorrow.  I will make a tincture of the astragalus root and use the rest for tea.  Ron can do astragalus root if he is coming down with something or I take him to the doctor and want a little boost for his immunity.  Licorice root is out for him as he has high blood pressure.  But I can take it and have in the past.  

That's it for now.  I'm going to get in 8 hours before 5 AM if it kills me.  

No comments: