Monday, April 20, 2020

Monday afternoon

I can't speak for other people but I do better when I am busy, and depressed.  It is hitting me now but I was running around so much earlier I didn't have time.  I did sit outside for an hour in the sun and fresh air. 

I am also working on the bathroom some more, and already cleaned the fridge.  I called my aunt and got a call from San Antonio while I was talking to her, likely spam and didn't leave a message. 

I believe the fresh air and sunshine are going to be good for my overall physical health and mood.  It can't hurt. 

I had a decent nap.  My aunt asked about the headaches, do I still get them when I take a nap?  The answer, not really.  The after nap headaches are pretty uncommon.  I think tearing out the old room and freshening it up fixed the headaches.  That is good as I was eating a lot of OTC pain relievers every day. 

My mood is pretty good considering, I'm not feeling so rabid about the driver this morning.  At best he will get a mark on his record.  At worst he will be fired and I won't feel at all bad about that.  No one, not even the worst drivers, has had a problem getting the wheelchair out of the cab. 

So I am doing OK.  Tomorrow I plan to go to Walmart to get Ron some clothes and then sweep the floors, maybe, clean the litter box, take it pretty easy. 

We have to get up pretty early on Wednesday. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh? You always post about getting up from a nap with a headache.

Heather Knits said...

Not lately. Used to, though.

Anonymous said...

https://houstonheather.blogspot.com/2020/04/finally-beat-back-headache.html

Heather Knits said...

Overall, though, the headaches are much better. I slept in today (until 6 AM LOL) and no headache.