Friday, March 11, 2016

Craving

I had to go to bed early (6PM), the neighbors wanted to play outside (in the mud, if their yard is anything like mine!).  I waited an hour and they finished. 

Happily I had gotten a pretty good nap earlier.  I finally fell asleep with Torbie by my head. 

By the way, Torbie was very energetic today.  I hope she isn't hyperthyroid. 

I had nightmares, namely, Ron being diagnosed with a 2 cm brain tumor.  That is the LAST thing we need. 

I was actually happy when the alarm went off, I was that disturbed.  I slept with the 3 cats (save Baby Girl) and ruminated. 

I finally got up and got ready for work.  We left early, got there early, and things weren't too demolished.  I was worried we'd have been wiped out, but not so.  We stocked. 

Ron cut his hand.  Scraped it, actually.  I had a hell of a time stopping the bleeding and getting him fixed up, then I put a nitrile glove over the bandage, on his hand. 

I banned him from working.  That meant I had to finish his work, which I did.  It's not easy work, doing sodas.  It's simple work but it is physical. 

I was pretty happy to get out of there and go home.  We rode with a dialysis-bound patient.  She looked exhausted, and kept drooping in her wheelchair.  I felt awful for her; but it confirms my desire to refuse dialysis.  Ron agrees. 

Happily no headache today. 

Ron and I are texting back and forth in the house because he can't hear me from another room.  I'll never forget the look on his face when he was told he had over 50% hearing loss, 20 some years ago.

Bad enough being blind, but deaf too? 

One hear has his frequency loss, and the other has low. 

When we got home, I ate some pizza, took my pills, and had a nap.  I am trying to drink more milk and am working on having some milk with my "big meals".  It's not hard and provides protein. 

I am not getting enough protein. 

I had a pretty good nap until the yard guys started up in the yard behind me.  Pretty hard to sleep with guys yelling and power tools roaring. 

I got up and took a shower, then did my God Time. 

Ron asked me to investigate #19, they are having some kind of *gathering* with loud music.  Great.  I am pretty sure there's a "youngster" who lives there, attending college, and he's too cheap to do spring break somewhere "fun". 

Ron and I are going to the Waffle House.  I have a craving.  It should be fun. 

No comments: