Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I almost kissed an Altima

What do I say as my driver drives into the path of an Atima, hears the blaring car horn (thank you Altima for being alert) and then weaves back into his lane?  Not much. 

"You know" I told Ron "That's how we're going to die one day".  Ron reminded me that I did want to get to heaven and I had to go somehow. 

We got up early and I took my shower.  It was cold so I wore my long jeans and didn't shave my legs.  I'm just a rebel, but had I ended up in the hospital, I would have been embarrassed. 

We got to the new warehouse and I got my flatbed.  The cart attendant isn't super jolly but he does a very good job. 

I couldn't find the water, but they had the other product.  I did buy Ron a case of Cheez-its (he loves them), 1 ounce individual portions, with my money.  I bought myself a case of Diet Dr Pepper. 

I had the same cashier I had last time, she is sweet and efficient.  Some of them stack it in such a way I worry about an avalanche, and I've had them, on my way out of the store.  But not with her. 

Customer service helped me with the water issue but no joy.  They should have it this weekend. 

The cart attendant helped me load the truck.  Actually, he loaded the truck while I stood there feeling useless. 

On the way to work, we almost had the accident.  I believe he was pretty shook up because he took a different route to work.  I got my carts and unloaded. 

I got to work on snacks while Ron did the sodas.  We were pretty busy but it wasn't insane.  Ron mentioned, in particular, bottled water sales were down.  Good.  I hope so. 

I just had a horrible thought, I hope Ron called in the soda order.  We will find out when he wakes up.  It's too late, now. 

Soda = getting up at 2 AM that day.  Not so much fun but you gotta do what you gotta do, for work.

I just had a thought.  In "my" last accident, we ran into a white car.  Today we almost ran into a white car.  So, a white car is going to kill me.  :p  Or I'll get raptured, which I'd rather. 

Some people say you have to die in the rapture.  No, God transforms your body

Ron swears it didn't hurt when he died "It was like flipping a circuit breaker" he says.  So I don't care what God does to this body as long as it doesn't hurt, in the Rapture.  I think most people feel the same way. 

I get really tired of eating big handfuls of pills every day.  I get tired of side effects.  If God wants to remove all that I am on board! 

Tomorrow I see Doc.  I will tell him about the hand tremor (pretty bad), and falling over things.  Those just indicate a proper lithium level. 

The price of sanity, as it were. 

No comments: