Monday, September 14, 2015

I think he has a uterus

I didn't sleep well, Truck Day.  I was really glad I had slept in yesterday and taken a longer nap.  I couldn't shake the headache from my injury the other day.  It finally crawled off around lunchtime. 

We went to work with a Liberian cab driver.  He's really fun, and a good driver.

We arrived and started stocking.  Sales were pretty slow.  I'm fine with that.  I know sales will explode very shortly, hopefully after we get Ron's health drama resolved.

The other vendor is freaking out about Ron.  "He's gonna die" I teased him "You're going to have to share the stockroom!"  I was interrogated, again, about Ron's symptoms, and shared what I could.

Some things I can't even share with you; not until I get permission.  I can say we are glad we took certain precautions.  

I can say "Clots the size of a Dollar Coin" and "several times a day".  "Bright red blood and old clots"  "Like a period, I think he has a uterus up there". etc. 

Speaking of, I've started spotting, so that means I will hopefully be done by the time Ron has his procedure.

I worked hard, helping Ron, getting the deliveries, putting them away, helping Ron, helping the customers (I have become "change woman"), etc.  Everytime I sat down I was needed for something else.  Not complaining, I like to stay busy.

Finally done.  We had a great ride home with a driver who's looking to move into our neighborhood.  She was very interested to hear #10's for rent.  That would be great if she got it.

My mood's been pretty good.  Just a little worried the neighbors will disturb Ron, and me.

We went to bed.  Our yard guy said he might come by so I slept with my clothes on.  He didn't come by, but I still had a pretty long nap.

Good, I did not sleep well last night.  I'm pretty exhausted right now and it isn't even 8 PM.

When I got up, I did my God Time, checked the mail, and then coaxed Ron outside onto the porch.  We sat in the yard and talked for a couple of hours, it was very nice.

We talked about everything from condoms: "What are they made of?"  "I think sheep intestines" "Ew!  I wouldn't put that on my manhood!"   to dinner - I think he ate a bag of popcorn for dinner. 

Dinner in my house is generally fend-for-yourself.  We discussed a possible Bible Handout, but not tomorrow, because it's going to rain. 

He called our favorite handyman, who has been out of town for years.  He is IN town, which is great.  We can give him a good amount of work.  We need to replace the kitchen faucet, fix an interior door, etc. 

He is really nice and has always come very fast when we had a crisis.  I'm glad to hear he's back in town. 


No comments: