Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday

Yesterday:
It's always bad when I wake up at 1 AM with a throbbing headache.  I took something (over the counter) and went back to sleep, waking up a few hours later in even more pain. 

That's not good.  The headache progressed.  When I got the sweats (literally raining sweat), I told Ron I couldn't work.  He was pretty understanding. 

I took the one prescription I can take for a migraine (Phenergan) and crawled into bed.  I got up when the nightmares got really bad, even though I still felt awful. 

Later on, I felt well enough to order a pizza, which I did. 

This morning I got up later, Ron had set the schedule so I'd have time to sleep in.  I even got to watch some of my favorite reruns. 

We went to work.  The other vendors were having hysterics over Ron's condition.  They kept asking me about his symptoms.  I told them he was bleeding, the color of the blood, the size of the clots, the amount of blood passed daily.  I did not tell him about the other issues, saying "I can't share that, it's private".  They got upset when I said that. 

Sorry, some things Ron has told me I can share.  Some things he has specifically said I can't.  They were still pretty annoyed. 

I said Ron still plans to work and will not be leaving the program.  They said he'd better not, they aren't sharing the stockroom with anyone else. 

"They gave us the stockroom" I told Ron later "Because you got run over by a postal worker." 

No other Postal Vendor in the US has an on-site stockroom.  Except maybe New Jersey. 

I don't envy them if he does die.  It's going to be a war, fighting over our location (which I might add is pretty juicy plum).

We finished work (we mainly went in to do the inventory, although they wiped out my snack machines), and went home.

I ate my big meal.  The Chana Dal was undercooked, not fit for the rice pot.  Oh, well.  It's cheap.  I threw it out.  I do like the Berbere seasoning, and plan to use it again.

I made lunch off leftover pizza and my last cheese dog, taking my meds and a nap.

I had a pretty long nap (I always need more rest after a migraine), waking from nightmares about crumbling teeth.  I hate that one.

I finally got my God Time, got online.

Tomorrow starts pretty early so off to bed after maybe a snack.  


No comments: