Wednesday, September 2, 2015

"Emotional"

I wish I could remember what I did yesterday.  We went somewhere and came home, but I don't remember what we did. 

I know we didn't work. 

Anyway, I did get some more sleep. 

Today, depression started munching me, and we had some really long rides.  I get it, the paratransit company does not want to make it "easy".  They want to make it "last resort".  It's still exhausting.  I only have so much energy. 

Done whining. 

So.  First thing today we went to Walmart.  We had to get some RC Cola, we were shorted on our delivery.  We did that.  I got some more canned cat food. 

The cats have gone crazy for canned food, Biscuit in particular.  They're good babies and I love them, so I'm always happy to oblige.  He did vomit on my dry-clean-only blanket, though, so I threw it out.  I bought it when I was manic, about 10 years ago.  He is happy with a fleece, washable, blanket. 

I also talked to Ron.  He has had an ongoing health issue.  God led me to the right timing and words to address this with him.  [not drinking related]  He is appropriately concerned. 

I also made up a hospital bag - I felt it would be a good idea.  When I looked at my old bag, I was pretty horrified.  It was pretty useless.  It now has clothes, snacks, and toiletries.  I carry my medication in my backpack, which would also "come with". 

The palpitations have gotten better, I think it was "emotional".  Ron is attempting to moderate his drinking. 

So, we went to Walmart, I got some stuff but not much, a lot of soda, and we went to work.  We stocked for hours.  It was pretty brisk business, let me tell you. 

We came home, really long ride.  We had 4 other stops before we went home. 

Ah, I finally remembered: yesterday we went to the taqueria.  Our first ride was nearly an hour late.  Ron was pretty upset.  We still had time to eat before we went home. 

Ron's having some issues so he eats at home, now. 

I made split peas yesterday, in the rice pot.  Ron was very happy. 

We found out (yesterday) the hotel for our blind vending convention is totally booked.  Ron was able to arrange housing with a friend of his from school. 

That's great.  But my cycle is due to start.  That is going to be awkward.  I mean, worst case scenario, bleeding on someone's sheets! 

I will be taking my cup and some pads, for sure.  I'm also looking into buying a duffel bag. 

I am still happy with my hair.  It is just a lot easier to manage. 

I don't have to cut it in a month, either. 

It looks far thicker, too. 

Anyway, back to today - we came home.  I ate my "porridge" from this morning (I had left it on the timer, on "warm").  It was very good.  I took my meds and took a nap. 

I woke up with a moderate headache but the effervescent pain tablets did the trick.  It's basically dissolving aspirin with some antacids.  My head, and stomach, are happy. 

We have tomorrow off.  We only have one thing planned, and I will also be cleaning up too. 

I have to use my energy, when I can. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See if you can get a hospital chux and sleep on it that is what i have done you can toss them, the blue things they put under patients...i hope Rons issues subside and you have a nice trip