Thursday, September 3, 2015

A mass

Ron has a mass in his colon which will require further testing.

He was also diagnosed with GI bleed and is having active symptoms of that, too. [sigh]

Since he isn't in danger of dying tonight, they sent us home. The doctor seemed pretty concerned.

I need to get him some supplies, as he is actively passing blood clots every few hours; when I get back, if I have time, I will update.

Basically we went to the doctor who sent us to the emergency room.  They did CAT scan, EKG, blood tests.  Blood tests "Pretty good" but "A mass in the proximal colon that needs to be checked out" [urgently, implied]

Please don't do any of that I told you so crap.  That is just kicking me when I'm down.  Think, "How can I help Heather with this comment?" before making it.

Thank you.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please keep us posted tell Ron we wish him well please
Sorry for " anonymous " but the internet is what it is. Sadly. But you are loved and so is Ron please tell him " be strong and just do whatever the drs and heather tell you please!" Ooooxxxx

Anonymous said...

Heather sorry to hear about the news with Ron. Hopefully it is something that can be taken care of with surgery and he will be OK after that. I am glad he finally decided to go get it checked out. Sending you good thoughts and some strength as I know health issues with someone you love (even if they are a PIA sometimes) is very stressful and upsetting.