Saturday, July 22, 2017

So we wait

So I slept OK except for water and bathroom trips last night. 

I got up and we went to Sam's club.  I asked the manager for someone to help me load the cart.  I explained my shoulder was injured.  She found someone to help.  After that, it wasn't hard. 

Jack was a big help loading and unloading the truck. 

When we got to work, the night shift was just leaving, hours late.  They had a lot of drama and I think that's all I can say about it.

Today was basically a "bring in the inventory and park it" kind of day.  I made Ron do all the heavy lifting and my shoulder didn't yell too much. 

We went home.  I took a short nap and woke up with a bad headache.  I took some aspirin. 

We went to the BBQ place.  I wasn't hungry so I ate a really terrible fruit salad.  I took a phenergan and that helped a lot.  A while later I felt good enough to eat some links. 

A big storm system rolled in; lots of thunder and lighting.  Not normally a big deal, but we lost power right after we opened the garage door.  Now we are stuck with the door in the open position.  I could get the door down but I don't know how to put it back in the automatic position.

They said it could take up to 3 hours to get the power back.  Great.

So we wait.

No comments: