Sunday, July 9, 2017

Digestive

Sorry to keep you waiting.  Friday morning was OK, we got up at 3 AM and went to work.  I got a bad headache later that day so I couldn't post, and I went to bed early. 

I woke up early on Saturday, went to the warehouse, got all our supplies, kept it under $400 (I put in $25 of my own money because we needed pastry, but I got paid back).  We went to work and unloaded it.  Jack's birthday is next week, I told Ron I think we should give him a cash gift.  He can get what he wants with it, then. 

I always like getting cash.  It can be hard to catch up with my current interest if I'm manic, and you never know what I might need it for.  So far, so good for my day. 

Now, I had woken up on Saturday with a nasty headache, so I didn't eat.  Eating can make the headache mad.  I bought some muffins at Sam's Club while shopping for my other stuff (I paid for them with my money), and ate one when I felt better. 

I felt well enough to work, so I did.  I did everything I was supposed to do and I helped Ron when I could. 

When I got home, I ate one of the muffins and took my medication, and that's where it all went to hell.  Within a few hours, I was experiencing extreme cramps and other symptoms I will not mention.  We went out for BBQ, if I stayed home everytime I felt bad I would never leave.  I ate a slice of pie, seemed safe, and then stupidly ate half of a half pound of sausage links.  Ron wanted links.  OK, we can do that. 

But they looked so juicy and smoky sitting there, and Ron kept offering them... I barely made it home.  I wasn't queasy, just, ah, "digestive". 

I spent most of the night with frantic trips to the bathroom.  I had a dream about a boy I liked in high school.  I couldn't help but compare the boy I knew to Ron.  Then I had a horrible thought, what if the boy I knew became an alcoholic?  Oh, that would be a terrible tragedy.  I like to think of him happily married with a couple of pre-teens.   It makes me happy.  We never could have made it work, with my problems, but I want him to be happy.  That is my fondest wish for him: that he is happy and has a good relationship with God. 

I got up and took my morning pills, gotta have that antidepressant.  I ate another muffin.  I am still experiencing gurgling but nothing else, yet. 

I plan to take a shower, do my God time, and then take a nap.  Torbie slept with me last night and it sleeping on my foot now.  It's going to be hard to leave her for my shower.  She's such a sweet girl. 

I don't care if she's old, she's mine, and she loves me.  That's all that matters. 

No comments: