Friday, July 28, 2017

Not happy

Last night Ron got a little too drunk, kept mumbling and yelling loudly until well after 9 PM.  I had to get up at 2 AM, our pickup is at 4.  I am "not happy". 

He of course is too groggy to process anything and will probably spend a lot of time complaining about how tired "he" is, then tell me "it never happened because you didn't record it". 

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware it was in my marriage contract that I agreed to be kept up all night; and that I had to "prove" to you how obnoxious you were the night before.  Why can't he just believe me?  I don't lie about this stuff. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that is a sucky night ..I think that is why the neighbor took your trash out. As a kindness for you I am sure folks can see how much work you do .