Monday, June 1, 2015

Glitchy

We had a long, stressful day at work. 

A day that started at 2 AM, after a night-time of doggy barking.  Ron can't hear the barking unless he's in the bathroom, and that's a very good thing.  He would be banging on their door every 5 minutes yelling at them otherwise. 

The way I see it, if they know the dog upsets us, they may be more inclined to keep her.  But if she's "only" bothering them, they have more motivation to get rid of her. 

Don't get me wrong, the dog seems devoted to the family, in spite of what I perceive to be emotional neglect.  I spend more time in an hour, with my cats, than they do with the dog all day. 

Anyway, lots of barking.  Didn't sleep well.  Had to work. 

I did, however, enjoy a beautiful cuddle with Torbie cat.  

Our soda delivery was so late Ron had to turn off the pickup, and reschedule for later.  There was a lot of drama around that. 

My cell phone was acting up "Please Insert Card", so I had to open it up and do surgery with my knife.  After some prayer and a few attempts, God led me to the solution.  Hopefully that won't be an ongoing issue. 

I love my phone but it does seem a bit glitchy.  Oh, well. 

I stocked the machines, helped Ron stock "his", restocked the fridge, made room for the soda delivery, got the soda delivery and put it away, I just realized I have no idea what I did with my back brace.  I sure hope I left it at work. 

Anyway, we had a very long day and left after 11.  That's just how it went today.  Every day is different in vending.

All the machines are behaving.

We had a good ride home with a driver I like.  I ate a snack and went straight to bed, exhausted.

I enjoyed yet more, wonderful, cuddles from Torbie and Biscuit.

Biscuit is doing very well on the canned food diet and purring a lot.  Good.   Since I'm the canned food feeder, I'm becoming his Favorite Person.

Ron and I talked about tomorrow, doing a Bible Handout in an area that got SMACKED by horrible flooding last week.  I figure they can really use it.  It is also a horribly crime stricken ghetto.

It also has a cheap, greasy, food place right where I want to work.  Perfect for Ron.

Everyone wins.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take care, be well and be safe