Sunday, June 14, 2015

Steadily

I was pretty upset last night about the vandalism, until I did my God time.  I read through the Bible every year, and last night had an Old Testament crisis:  countless bad guys on the way to destroy Israel.  The king had a huge assembly at the temple and basically turned the problem over to God.  God spoke through one of the Levites (the priestly tribe), and said "Stand back and let God fight your battle for you".  Sure enough, the next day, all the bad guys were dead and the good guys did some serious looting.  It also applies to my case, so leaving it to God.

We may have a tropical thing coming to Houston. 

Right after the flooding of a few weeks ago.  That would suck. 

I'm charging all my electronics and drinking my milk.  There's not a whole lot I can do but I have done that. 

It's been raining pretty steadily for the last hour or so. 

No comments: