Saturday, June 6, 2015

Saturday

We had the day off. 

Got up early, went to Walmart.  While shopping, Ron threatened to spank a misbehaving child.  Happily, the mother found Ron "Very funny" and not at all offended. 

"One day" I told him "Some Mama Bear is going to kick your teeth in, and I won't be able to protect you".  I reminded him good parents are protective of their children.  Not to say the lady was a bad mother, but I'd have been pizzed. 

I got protein powder, milk, yogurt, and other wholesome items.  I plan to eat a lot of protein.  1.  I'm doing an awful lot of physical labor and 2.  It's better for my stomach

No nausea today, although I am battling some gas from one of the protein powders. 

I got home and tried to take a nap, but someone needed to come over.  Once he finally left I tried again, and managed to sleep a few hours.  I had odd dreams and very happy to wake up.  

I did my God time, some laundry, organizing, and worked on the computer.  All in all a pretty quiet day.  I had some drama around pill time.  I forgot I put the organizer on the kitchen table and ransacked the front room.  Then I lost my cell phone (and found it). 

Now it's time for bed.  Here's to praying I get a good night's sleep. 

No comments: