Saturday, December 21, 2013

Date night

Last night some neighbors had a party.  They have had some ongoing, very loud parties for a while.  Ron managed that one nicely by calling the police and the homeowner's association.  The HOA sent a letter to the tenant, and the landlord. 

This party it was obvious they were trying to keep it down.  I call that a win - the kids are pretty young and clearly not used to living in a decent neighborhood. 

I slept great, and woke up pretty tired.  Ron decided he didn't want to go to Walmart in the rain, so he cancelled the trip (OK if done more than an hour in advance).  We went back to bed. 

I slept as late as I could, about 10, and got up.  I was OK at first.  I did my God Time, didn't shower... some computer time.  Got pretty depressed, tried to nap, couldn't,  and decided I had better shower. 

Too many days off, depressed, sitting around with greasy hair.  My hair is very oily and I have to wash it daily.  I took the shower and even, sortof shaved my legs.  After that I had a little more energy and decided to organize the front room.  I cleared up a good 10 square feet. 

I have problems sorting into categories.  Once I figure that out I need to figure out where to put the category.  "Bible Handout Stuff" is all organized into crates in a tidy stack.  Well, most of it.  I have a LOT of Bibles.  The rest are located in another tidy stack. 

Oh, our firemen just came by on the trucks.  They do a little Christmas parade, with one of them dressed as Santa.  I went out and waved at them, they loved it. 

Hey, they may cut me out of a burning car one day.  The least I can do is wave at them. 

Ron ordered Chinese food for us, it was very good.  I didn't even finish it.  I took my pills with it and surprisingly didn't get groggy. 

All in all, not a bad day. 

No comments: