Monday, December 16, 2013

Better than my breakroom

Well, I'm finally being left alone.  Thank God. 

For me, the fact that my boundaries were repeatedly crossed after I asked to be left alone "for 6 months" indicates, so me, I'd better just cut off contact for good.  It's not for me to "save" her, assuming I wanted the job.  She has to get rid of the idols in her life and turn to God. 

Anything can be an idol - anything you put before God.  Bible Handouts could be one.  Ron, definitely.  Like I said, up to her now. 

On an amusing and exasperating note:  The postal workers are very excited about the remodel because the gossip mill has them putting in a full service cafeteria!  They won't hear anything to the contrary, and keep asking me about the menus, etc. 

This, in spite of the fact that NO postal processing facility in the nation has a hot food stand.  In spite of the fact that the construction manager (surrounded by a swarm of ubiquitous lackeys) told me, personally, "We are not doing any hot food" (she seemed very alarmed at the prospect) and "It's a vending area only." 

No, it's a magical place with unicorns, a pizza place, and an open bar all night long.  [/sarcasm]  They just won't hear a word to the contrary. 

Boy, are they in for a shock.  I imagine it will be very much like what we have now, vending machines, chairs, table, television. 

Better than my breakroom at Target. 

No comments: