Monday, December 30, 2013

Migraine

Migraine today. I woke up around 3 to a drilling pain in my right temple, spreading down across my face and around the back of my head. 

I took some Excedrin, and opted not to shower just yet.  We had a trip to Walmart.  I did want to go. 

The Excedrin seemed to be helping, but when we got to Walmart I realized I'd made a bad choice.  I did manage to get some of the stuff I wanted. 

I really needed some laundry detergent.  I wanted something to brighten my clothes.  I found some throw in packs for that, about 60 cents each.  If I like them I might buy a bigger unit.  I also got some bleach tablets, I soaked my clothes in some water with a bleach tablet, then added detergent and ran a load.  The socks and all turned out fine, but the bras were pretty gross.  I also got some more of the Arm & Hammer packs.  Ron likes the fragrance and they do a good job. 

I got a long sleeved long underwear top to match my lovely fuzzy leggings (I wear them under jeans on really cold days). 

Ron sold some quarters to the bank.  My hands kept shaking from the Excedrin/lithium interaction. 

When I checked out, I was overcharged 84 cents but that was my "bad" because I didn't double check.  At any rate, I used up my gift card and didn't blow my budget. 

We came home, my head was worse, I told Ron I couldn't work.  I would have tried, but... I never "call in sick" unless I am contagious or incapacitated.  If I had been exposed to strong fragances, I'd have thrown up. 

I took a phenergan and laid down for a while.  Now I'm just waiting for dinner to cook so I can eat and take my pills. 

I take my medication very seriously. 

No comments: