Sunday, June 23, 2013

Other ideas

I think, about 90% of my neighbor "problems" stem from my illness.  Things that wouldn't bother an "average" person, I think, really affect me a lot more than I'd like. 

Some examples:
Neighbor kids or strangers in the yard.
Barking dogs. 
Music, played at night. 

Some things I think would bother most people.  The people in #6 like to put their garbage cans up against the side of my house.  They throw the lid open at all hours of the day and night (they have at least one kid in diapers, so I get that), hitting the side of my house and waking me up.  Not to mention the large garbage can full of dirty diapers, right up against my bedroom wall - that would make anyone a little twitchy. 

I cannot stress this enough, do not buy a home with a zero property line.  The side of my house, for 40 feet, is the property line.  That includes my bedroom wall; and it's caused plenty of hassles.  The neighbors treat it as a fence, not a house.

So, like I said, I think a lot of people would be a little annoyed by that, and overall, I am a little annoyed.  If I could get them to stop my snapping my fingers, you bet I would.  But I've never felt like I had to go over there and talk to them. 

Something like people looking in the windows - yeah, anyone's going to have major issues with that.  And I do. 

I just wish that things didn't bother me so much.  I don't see other people just tormented by some of the issues I battle.  I don't want to think about this crap, ever.  I don't want to stress.  I just want to live my life. 

My illness has other ideas, and this is properly medicated.  I can only imagine what I'd be like, off my meds.

No comments: