Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Didn't agree

Sometimes Ron & company are rather horrified about what I reveal in the blog - about myself. 

It is a bit alarming that my #1 post on my stats is the one regarding my cycle.  Oh, well, that said, I'm not talking too much about my current issue. 

I had a lovely night of sleep and woke up after about 12 hours.  Two handouts in less than a week, plus work, and more caregiving had wiped me out.  I'd also had some nasty headaches. 

Well, it's not a headache, but I'm really glad I have that gatorade.  Yesterday on the handout, a nice man gave me a bottle of Gatorade G2.  I thought that was very sweet and considerate. 

Little did I know, not 24 hours later, I'd be chugging it, my abdomen racked with alarming rumbles and cramps. 

Now, I expect spritual warfare.  I expect "attacks".  I generally expect a depression.  I wasn't expecting this. 

Now I'm beginning to realize why God had me buy all the Powerade Zero.  I thought it would make a nice stash for a handout, but I'm drinking it now. 

I just pray it clears up by tomorrow, because I need to take Ron to the doctor (his leg still looks pretty bad).  I was able to do the caregiving stuff. 

Now, it could be one of two things: one, it could just be random, or that value burger I ate last night.  Two, it could be the generic cheerios cereal.  I loved the cereal as a child, one of my happier memories in life: Dad fixing me cheerios for my breakfast. 

However, I guess it's possible the gluten didn't agree, or the milk, for that matter.  I'm sure not eating any more for a while. 

No comments: