Monday, June 24, 2013

Cheese ball

Once I got to sleep, I slept great.  My anxiety level (clearly I was having issues) went way down, too. 

I'm still having trouble but I'm pretty functional so I'm not too worried. 

Doc told me once "I don't care how you take your medication, as long as you take it every day".  Since I tend to have a lot of digestive trouble after taking the Depakote (which I will not relate); and a bad headache yesterday, I decided to take everything altogether yesterday. 

I ate a fettuccine TV dinner with some yogurt and I was fine.  Yesterday. 

Today, after work, I tried 2 hotdogs. Epic fail.  I didn't vomit but oh, the nausea. 

We had a trip to go to Walmart.  It was pretty easy to say "No" to most of the junk food when I felt so bad. 

Ron's wishing he got nuts.  I did get him some Babybels and a cheese ball.  You know, the ball of cheese rolled in nuts?  I think he'll love that when he tries it.  I did warn him not to consume any dairy within 3 hours of his antibiotic. 

The odd thing, with the Depakote, is the persistent taste of onions.  I hate onions, so that's a problem.  Last week, at the doctor's office, I told Ron "Everything tastes like onions, even my Dr Pepper"  UGH.  It's enough to turn me off Dr Pepper for life. 

I'm hoping it's a hydration issue, if I get enough fluids on board I won't taste the onions anymore.  I hope. 

I'm sure asking God for a good night's sleep tonight.  I have tomorrow off, we work Wednesday, and Thursday I take him to the doctor. 

No comments: