Tuesday, October 8, 2024

I wrestled with an issue last night

 Which I will not share due to pest issues.  Sad thing even if she was gone there's probably some other freak reading who might try to "help".  

I do prefer to fight my own battles.  

At any rate, and unrelated, my boss was not here today.  A vendor commented how "relaxed" we all seemed which I found sad.  However Day Snitch is here so I have been careful. 

Not going to talk about that, either.  

Damn it sucks.  Remember the good old days when I could talk about anything without worrying how it could be used on me?  

It is going to be in the 50's tomorrow morning so I will need to get out my winter bedding and have a look at my coats.  

And I have at least 4 family members in the "severe damage" area for the hurricane.  They could use prayer.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: