Tuesday, October 15, 2024

I saw Buddy again

 The drivers area has it's own individual climate control; but one notable thing about Buddy's bus it's very loud.  So he turned it off about halfway to the transit center so we could talk, and was asking me questions.  He told me he had a Vietnamese sandwich not far from where I live, it was very good, and he planned on going back.  All this driving along in traffic with no air (for him) sitting in the sun on a 100 degree day.  

Hm.  I likely won't see him until next Monday.  

Chet (what I am going to call the Crazy Train morning bus driver) said he really enjoyed the beef burgundy and was asking me a lot of questions today, very big change of pace for him.  

My friend got me a good deal on some $3 pants.  I have them in the washer (washer isn't too happy but still working).  Hopefully I can get them done before work tomorrow but worst case I will have them Thursday. 

I'm tired and going to bed early!   

No comments: