Saturday, October 5, 2024

I paid my flood insurance

I always get the enhanced coverage I figure I will kick myself if I do have a claim and I didn't get it.  

And the way the weather is going - I see it as God's taking His protection off the US you may see it as "Climate Change" and we're both right... it's just stupid not to have the best plan I can get.  And these guys actually PAY they are highly rated.  

I have a good insurance agent, haven't spoken to her actually - but she deserves whatever cut the company gives her, for finding them.  It's peace of mind for me.  

One thing that worried me when Helene came ashore my brother, right in the path, does not have any kind of homeowner's insurance.  But he was OK.  That's a huge risk to take, though.  

He had extenuating factors though.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: