Friday, October 4, 2024

Friday morning

 I don't worry about my parents when I go visit them because they are interdependent on each other and their friend group, one reason I spent half my vacation at a rehab hospital for my adoptive uncle.  

When I get home I look around at my life and I don't really have anyone to lean on.  Yesterday (and today) I had a vicious migraine.  I was literally flat in bed when I was not vomiting in my bucket or running to the bathroom.  I had no one to take care of me, I had to make my own Gatorade (from powder I keep on hand), empty my bucket, etc.  

The cats were very supportive though they kept rubbing against me when I got sick, meowing at me, wanting pets.  Poor things.  

I am not vomiting today so I'm going to drag myself into work, it's only a 6 hour shift.  

But ugh.  

No comments: