Wednesday, October 2, 2024

I have a little time before work

 This will be reverse order.  When I got home and Biscuit forgave me (took a while)

When I first got home, he stayed outside for a good half hour and Cleo didn't come in for hours.  When she did, though, she was very cuddly while Biscuit took apologies first.  
In Pheonix
Our store does not sell hard liquor of course, being in Texas, but in CA they just have big old bottles of vodka sitting out!  
I don't think this photo is very flattering but the setting is pretty.  
Boa Vista, aka "Apple Hill" an apple orchard in the hills above Sacramento.  They had a pumpkin patch, BBQ, and every kind of apple jam and jelly in the world, which I couldn't buy because I can't take it on the plane.  
My Texas friends were aghast at these prices.  
And of course I had to get my favorite sourdough bread.  

No comments: