Tuesday, October 15, 2024

An interesting morning

 Yesterday I gave 2 drivers a meal.  One, a man, not Buddy.  He is a nice looking guy about my age, trim (!), very quiet. But today he was asking me a lot of questions about myself and saying, repeatedly, how the food was so delicious.  Who knows?  I need to find out if he likes cats.  

And cats.  Spotty gave me a heart attack.  I went outside to take out the trash and I found Spotty laying in the street.  

I screamed and ran to him, he jumped up and ran away.  He was fine JUST AN IDIOT ORANGE BOY    I gave him a good scolding.  Over 20 years in that house and I 've never had such an idiot!  Ahh!  Blood pressure going up just thinking about it!  

Someone gave me a cash gift and told me to buy myself the graphic T-shirt I had been talking about "NOPE Not Going To Happen". Perfect for riding the bus!  

No comments: