Monday, October 7, 2024

I just heard something very interesting on the news

 The derecho storm we had back in May was basically a Category 2 hurricane, just 1 hour long.  Very interesting.  

Now it is my sister's turn with a hurricane this week.  Please pray if you feel led.  

The sister in a cult was/will be in between both storms.  

I don't have any full siblings just half and step but I count them all as family now.  

I am sure the one is scrambling right now.  

The ride to work was pretty uneventful.  A lot of people apparently don't see the need to pay.  Interestingly enough Metro bus has been giving me free rides lately on my card.  

Of note I read an article about a Detroit bus driver who ran over one passenger some years back, still working with the company ran over a pedestrian and killed her recently.  When sentencing the driver the judge commented the driver had been allowed to retire with a pension!  

What, is it 3 dead and you're out?!

It makes what happened to Ron (driver not charged) a little more understandable.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: