Sunday, March 6, 2011

Uploading now

After the grocery store, I got hammered pretty well with fatigue.  I did a little work in the garden, planted the fig tree.  UGH, got the tomatoes back outside.  Heavy boogers!  I am growing NOTHING in a larger pot; and I saw a really nice, huge, pot at the garden center. 

I also noted the taller plants in pots kept getting blown over; so that's a factor too.  Took a nap; slept for 2 hours, woke up tired.  That's pretty standard when I'm up at the high end of my dosing. 

My all time high was 4 tablets a day, when I was fat; also when Dad was in the hospital.  3 seems to be more than enough. 

Eventually Doc will have me do another lithium level, kidneys, etc.  Oh, yeah, when I'm at the high end all I do is urinate and drink.  Did I mention the fatigue and the brain fog?  [grin] 

NOT going to whine, I could spend all day praising God for "my" lithium.  Before I was like a passenger in an out of control car.  Now I can enjoy my life. 

Which is why I always always say, even if my medication kills me one day it was worth it; QUALITY of life.  I have had a great quality of life on my medication, and really only "lived" the last 4.5 years. 

I watched a little TV, then checked on the garden again.  I made a video, which is uploading now.  I'll make a new post for that. 

And it even features Ron; he's comes in at the end. 

No comments: