Friday, July 30, 2010

Busy but good

Work went great. So did the visit.

I got my pallet of junk food, took it to the stockroom, put it on my hand cart and stocked those machines! Whooe! Ron and I even took a break together, he ate a cup-o-noodles (that's what he wanted) while I ate my veggies and sausage.

We rode around a bit after work and got to John's house pretty quick. I, of course, had to use the bathroom. When I came out, John's cat was in Ron's lap. What a sweetie! Both of them, John and the cat.

We had a great visit. I sat on the floor and crocheted cat toys while kitty stalked them; and Ron and John talked on the sofa.

We plan to have John over for dinner soon; I think it would be a blast. A long ride around with a driver who was new-to-us.

Finally, we got home! Naptime! Even the sound of gasoline powered yard equipment didn't stop me from falling asleep. I had some odd dreams but nothing bad.

Then I got up. I plan to make some soup tonight. Tomorrow some fun date type stuff with Ron.

No comments: