Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I've been neglecting you

It's been a wierd week - when ISN'T it? Agh. My sister laughed her butt off when she called because I told her I really just want a nice boring life.

God signed me up for the adventure package. Monday was busy, work - some tension there with Romeo but nothing worth reporting, then the bank and the mall. After the mall we went to the dentist, and THEN we went to Walmart. At some point, it poured down rain while I was pushing Ron across a parking lot. I put a tote bag over his head. He was very cranky about getting wet as I literally dripped on the floor.

Tuesday, God had me doing the Big Bible Handout. That was tons of fun. Finding out the bookstore is out of "MY" New Testaments - discouraging. I had to get some supplies and that cut into my budget. Ouch.

I ran off more "Where to Look In the New Testament"s. I went to Favorite Dollar and got yet MORE ziplocks, which are mostly gone already. I handed out virtually everything I had on Tuesday and went home.

Tuesday night found me bagging up stuff for today, and of course praying for everyone who got a Bible. Lots of happy, eager, faces. I told them I'd be praying. I will. I pray for you, too.

Ron, in the meantime, had eaten an ENTIRE bag of pork rinds and was pretty sick. Then the cat brought home an insect - into my bedroom, in the middle of the night. Then the hunting of the insect. AGH. Didn't sleep well.

TODAY, went to Foodtown. Did the budget thing and just got the basics. That killed my budget. Agh. I got $20 from Ron for my "fun money".

My cell phone holster broke and I am using a fannypack with a broken zipper to carry my phone. I tried to find a new one when we went to Walmart, no sucess. They had 2 fannypacks, both awful and extremely overpriced.

So I guess I will be using the broken one for the short term. It is handy for holding cash and all.

Tomorrow will be interesting, we go to work, then we have to go downtown on an errand I'll tell you about. Nothing bad but could be more "excitement". In about an hour, I'll cook up something for us to eat tomorrow. The place we're going doesn't have a deli.

No comments: