Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Not the scale!

Grrr. I got up at 1:45 AM and did my weight workout. I told Ron, later, at work, "When people were going home from the bar, i was doing my squats". I did a lot more than squats. I did all 3 powerlift exercises (bench, squat, deadlift), situps, back, shoulder, and arm exercises. All in about a half hout.

Then I drank a low carb protien shake and took my sbower. God time. Eat a real breakfast, do up the Driver Candy. Our ride to work was a trainer and trainee. The trainee had a nasty attitude. I don't think she will make it. The first time she has to do overtime, or encounters one of the nasty-tempered clients... the trainer did love the candy, though.

We got to work at 5:30. I mashed up cardboard and stuffed it into the dumpster. It holds about 16 cubic feet, by the time I finished it held about double that! One of the night custodians just kind of gaped at the spectacle as I pushed it about the 1/3 mile to the dumpster. Then I had the glamourous job of upending it, squatting down and shaking it out, then activating the compactor. I was glad another custodian "caught" me crunching my trash so she'd have room for hers. Then I pushed the rolling dumpster back to our stockroom.

The repairman was there. I have asked God repeatedly to help me in my thoughts. For certain, he has robbed us of quite a bit of money, monthly, for years. Not only that, other vendors have complained as well. [shrug] Hard for me not to get out the "Hatchet" when I think about Ron struggling and worrying about money, and this guy spending $300-$500 of Ron's labor a month. That's a mortgage payment!

So, anyways, I was quite friendly, even when he ordered us to report to work at the same time tomorrow, AND basically told Ron it would be twice what the other guy would charge. Then he started asking me a lot of questions about mood stabilizers... what I take, how much. Tried to SCARE me that lithium will ruin my heart. [rolleyes] I take care of myself, eat low carb, and everything is fine.

Even IF my medication kills me one day, I know I'm going to heaven; and I also know I wouldn't have lived this long, certainly not this quality of life, without medication. So I just nodded and went "Really? Uh-huh."

When he left, I helped Ron with the codes, threw out the bad food, etc. Happily "Romeo" isn't there. I can avoid him until Monday. I told Ron I felt a little wierd in the stockroom, and he said "Shut the door". It automatically locks and only a high-level supervisor, Ron, and I have copies. I can also simply avoid the man; I am trusting God to put the right thoughts/actions/words on me. Sad.

I respect and value my marriage, and I assumed most people did! I wear my ring for a reason! It is a 10 mm wide, titanium band! I take it seriously.

AGH {big sigh] So, I went out to the bus stop at our appointed time. Ride pulls up. We leave, drop off someone at the doctor and then off to see Doc.

We got there an hour early, and an older lady asked us about how to get Metrolift. Looking at her, I told her she "definitely" qualified, and we told her about the program. I told Ron, after she left, "Now we know why we got here early". They have a deli, so we hung out there for a bit.

Appointment time. Last time we saw the assistant, and we did this time too. "Oh, no!" I said in my squeaky voice "Not the SCALE! I'll need another Wellbutrin!" She laughed and said I didn't have to do it. She was delighted to hear depression gone, so are the headaches, good quality of life. That's why people go into this line of work; to take an obese, manic/suicidal woman on the verge of divorce and unemployment, and give her back her life. She understands I am COMPLETELY committed to my medication. I come back in November!

Ron was kind of let-down that we didn't see Doc. I told him, Doc is for the hard cases. I'm an easy one now. Besides, she is kind and sympathetic. I plan to make her an afghan. I have tons of lavender. 2 strand garter stitch on a size 13 circular needle.

Speaking of, I forgot my knitting. AGH. I had hours of waiting, too. That was the worst thing. Like I told Ron, I remembered the Driver Candy.

I handed out lots of candy today. That was fun.

We had to wait another hour and a half for our ride home, but it was straight. Yay! I got home about noon-thirty and took a nap for a few hours. Then fun stuff like put up the trash can, I have to freeze some leftovers, dry some clothes and hang them, place an online order for more supplements... etc.

I'll do what I can, still have fun, and get to bed early. Tomorrow is exercise bike day.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Heather I miss you I love you and I will be back to read more ..my life just went to S#$t and I need all my energy to stand strong and stand up for myself ..I have been wronged just know that and I am finally at a point where i can pull myself together and fight for my rights to exist with out someone being an ass to me at work

OOOXXX I can not wait to catch up and I think you have my email if so feel free anytime to drop me a line

back soon :( I just can not cope right now ..really I have been emotionally hammered