Monday, July 19, 2010

I am sick of drama in my life

An unfortunate side effect of this whole fiasco has been a marked reluctance to share ANY details of my personal life now!

We worked Saturday, ate lunch, went home. I took a sudafed which had my hyper and I didn't get to bed until late. I slept late on Sunday, did some housework, and went to bed early... tried.

Apparently Ron had had it with me "helping" him. I made an offhand comment about a garbage bag that resulted in a half hour profanity-laced tirade when I was trying to sleep. I spent the whole tirade praying for him and begging God to at least let me get some sleep.

Even after he wound down, it took me a while to fall asleep. I got up at 3 AM, did my weights, and went to work.

I asked Ron for moral support; a bad idea. I got another tirade on how it was "My fault" because several years ago I laughed at a dirty joke... UGH. I asked what role the other guy had, then, when I consistently kept asking him to leave me alone and he kept bothering me? Ron got kind of purple and began yelling, at me, at work, in front of people, which was LOTS of fun.

He is blaming me for this. That is obvious. All I want is for the guy to leave me alone and Ron wouldn't even "let" me say I had been harrassed!

Anyway, finally went in the shared hallway, REALLY regretting I had EVER asked Ron for help. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

sending you hugs ..that thing with Romeo was NOT your fault and Ron's ranting about it has nothing to do with you or the episode ..it is Ron's issue and it is ok for you to set boundaries in this conversation and way ok for you to go to your husband when somethign like this happens..maybe after he calms down you can talk about this ..he (Ron) has been resceptive in the past after a rant to what you say so maybe hang in and wait for him to pull himeself together then talk to him about how you need him to support you when things like this happen?..I am just reminding you that you are a strong beautiful woman who had an unfortunate encounter with a big jerk who took advantage then slimed out of it
I am sorry Heather ..be strong
OOOXXX