Sunday, September 3, 2017

"You got my Glucocsamine, right?"

I had a hard time falling asleep last night; too much caffeine.  I slept OK, though.

I woke up, took a shower, and got ready to go to Walmart.  Our pickup was late.  The route had scheduled a pickup for an old lady in an adjoining subdivision, dropping her off at church, and then taking us to Walmart.

Ron was concerned we wouldn't have enough time, because I had mentioned, from what I heard, all the stores had really long checkout lanes.   We got to her house and she wouldn't come out.  The driver had to go bang on the door; she still wouldn't open.  She had dispatch call the old lady who then opened the door and waved the driver over.

When the driver got back she left.  So I guess the old lady cancelled.  Your house didn't flood.  If you were scheduled to go to church you'd think that's the one day you'd want to go.

If I could have gotten to church simply, I would have gone.

At any rate, we got to Walmart about 10 minutes later.  I left Ron by the door.

He wanted popcorn, so I put it on my list and left.  I headed in search of black grapes.  I found them.  I also got some bananas and fruit salad.  I got some canned food, and a six-pack of Diet Mountain Dew.  I like to keep about a case on hand.  It was nice to have an ample supply during all the severe weather.

I got almost everything on my list, and then checked out.  The cashier hated my reusable bags but they always do.  I went to Ron.

"You got my Glucosamine, right?"
"Bad word"

I went off and found it.  A lady kept blocking my view of the supplement aisle.  As it turns out she was looking for the generic brand calcium chews.  Once she found them and left I could finally find the Glucosamine.

By the way, most of the generic brand chilis and canned pastas were still available, where the name brands had sold out.

The generics are good, but people discriminate.  If they get hungry enough they will try them.

Our driver to go home was only a little late.  He is an old timer, he has been driving for 19 years.  We had a straight ride home, and he even helped with the groceries.

I got everything in the house, put away the perishables, and took a nap.  I was having a good nap, too.
Until I had a post traumatic nightmare.  I don't remember much but at the end I remember yelling (in the dream) "You care so much about everyone's feelings but mine!".  That could apply to past life, or current.  It was a pretty miserable way to wake up.

I watched some TV, did some computer.  Should have done my God Time but I will at least pray before I go to bed.

Hurricane Irma is trying to head our way.  I sure hope it doesn't.

But I did get some more canned goods at the Walmart.  I also got some Terro ant bait, and another brand.  I set out the Terro and the ants are going crazy for it.  Good.  I want an ant-free home.

I'm pretty depressed so that's it for now.

No comments: