Saturday, September 2, 2017

I wish it could last

I had a problem with my antivirus program.  I tried to go to a couple of "trusted" websites, including Rapture Ready (a pre-trib message board), and it wouldn't let me.  I finally got sick of it, uninstalled it, and loaded two other programs.  A malware program and an antivirus.  One of the programs changed my browser.  So now I have to learn a new browser.

It's just annoying, but I'll get it.

I slept pretty well last night.  I got up on time and got ready for work/warehouse.  We went to Sam's.

I was curious to see what they had.  They were missing a lot of bottled sodas but they had plenty of bottled water, etc.  They also had plenty of snacks; they were only out of 2 of my core items.  You saw the photo of my cart, I found plenty.

Jack came and picked us up.  He didn't flood, thank God.  He said he will be going out of town for the next couple of weeks, so we will have to use Chuck if his truck is fixed.

I sure hope it is.

I also need to borrow Chuck to get Baby Girl to the shelter, so I can get her microchipped.  She won't be happy about it but it needs to happen.

We went to work.  Jack said he is helping a lady repair her flooded-out home.  He is pretty worn out.  I think he really needs that vacation.

We got everything unloaded and put away.  I didn't have time for snacks so I will do them Tuesday.  I helped Ron instead.

We got that all done and left on time, they hadn't given us a very long trip to work.  We came home and I took a nap.  I was pretty tired.

I woke up a couple times, but overall slept pretty well.  I got up and got dressed, we were going to Denny's.

Our ride was almost an hour late so Ron had to adjust the pickup.  But, they had the driver wait for us, which never happens.  It was nice.

I ate my usual thing, some scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit.  The fruit was really good.  Then I was bad and got a chocolate lava cake.  That will be my big cheat for the next week.  It was very good and I enjoyed it, but I didn't get any blood sugar spikes after (probably because I had eaten all the other food).

We came home, Ron had a question for our cable provider.  He called them and they answered his question quickly, spoke English, and were nice.  Impressive.

I ran the washer on the "clean" cycle.  It is late but at least I'm getting it done.  I like to do it on the first, makes it easy to remember.  Last month I ran 3 loads.  The manual says run a clean cycle once a month, or every 6 loads.  So far I haven't done 6 loads in a month yet.

We are getting up pretty early to go to Walmart tomorrow.  We will see what they have; if they are as well stocked as the Sam's I shouldn't have any problems.

Ron has been behaving today.  It was actually nice to go to dinner with *my husband* and not the drinker.  We laughed a lot; it was nice.

I wish it could last.

No comments: