Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tuesday

We had to go to work today to accomplish some accounting tasks. 

However, Ron decided that didn't mean I had to get up at 4 AM, either.  He set the pickup for 11 AM.  I finally slept all I wanted.  I still woke up tired, but at least I had gotten all the rest I wanted. 

I got up, shaved my legs (finally got them looking alright for capris again), and took my shower.  Then I did my God Time. 

We got ready for work, I thought.  I pushed Ron into the garage and opened the door.  He began freaking out, he didn't have his fanny pack.  I had to go back in the house (carefully avoiding the cats) to get it.  I closed the garage door and we headed off on our way. 

We went to work, it was DEAD.  It was so dead we did everything in half the time we had planned, cancelled our paratransit trip, and took a cab home. 

I took a nap.  I was pretty tired.  I hope my blood tests (tomorrow) will reveal an easy fix to my fatigue, like anemia.  I just eat more red meat, if that's the case.  I had some strange "Dysfunctional family" dreams, like I did last night. 

Last night I had the "going on a trip" dream.  I have that one regularly, I'm trying to pack my bags or get to the airport, things like that.  Sometimes I actually get in the airplane and fly, sometimes I don't. 

I am very bored reading about other people's dreams so I'll end it there. 

I got up.  I got on the computer and watched a little TV. 

In a little while, Ron and I will go get a fast food dinner.  I may have enough time to check out a dollar store as well. 

We'll see. 

No comments: