Sunday, November 3, 2013

Poisoned

I've been feeling very tired and pretty wierd, the last couple days. 

I mentioned this before, when I'm depressed I don't look at my reflection because it is even more depressing, but when I did I noticed my pupils were huge.  My hands shook during church and I had to sit down afterward, during the visiting hour. 

Ron was very nice, held my hand a few times during the sermon (on marriage) and very supportive.  I really need that.  I hate to need help; and when I do it's wonderful if it's given freely. 

For the last 16 days or so, I have faithfully taken my 12 hour mucus relief with cough suppressant pills.  I finally did some research, and found, to my horror, that BOTH ingredients in the medication interact with my prescriptions. 

No wonder my hands shook, I felt dizzy and weak.  I was being poisoned. 

It's yet another reminder of my fragility.  Your average person can take whatever they want for a cold or sinus trouble.  I have to select my medictions, if I take them, very carefully to avoid what happened today. 

Thank God I didn't pass out.  I'd have woken up in a circle with the pastor praying over me. 

No comments: