Saturday, November 23, 2013

All I want for Christmas

Bibles.  I'd love a case of Bibles to distribute. 

Oh, you want to get me something? 

I thought about it for a while tonight - all the Black Friday commercials had me thinking.  I only came up with a couple of items. 

1.  Long underwear (top and botton) in 2XL.  The cheap stuff would be great. 
2.  Wool socks for Ron (the thick, hiking kind).  He has big feet so something that fits a men's 10. One pair.  He'd also want Whisker Lickin's Crunch Lovers Tuna flavor cat treats for the girls. 

That's it.  We've got the basics, and that's all we need.  I don't need jewelry, or fancy soap.  I don't do needlework anymore and the garden is dormant.  My reading comprehension is not what it used to be.  I can barely make it though a manual. 

So, long underwear for me, and a pair of wool socks for Ron.  Cat treats for the girls. 

Don't get me perfume (too many headache issues), chocolate (same problem), or coffee (I seldom drink coffee).  I don't need an appliance or a sweater.  I have plenty of blankets and bedding.  Just the long underwear.

If you really wanted to go crazy, you could always throw in a 6-pack of Diet Dr Pepper bottles. 

No comments: