Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Photo post

Just for fun, I'm going to post some photos. 

This is the soda I had to put away today.  This is about half to a third of the soda we use in a month. 


 This is what I do for a living: 


Don't fart, Ron, you'll kill Torbie! 


Torbie was so cute, here, I made her wallpaper for my phone. 



Baby Girl sleeping in Daddy's wheelchair.   Nearly every cat we've had since the accident has loved to sleep in the wheelchair.  ALWAYS the girls (except Torbie). 

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Now, if I lived near you, and you had the glass bottle Cokes from Mexico in your machine (the ones with real cane sugar sweetening, not corn syrup), I'd keep you in business all by myself, lol. I don't swill them all day, but they're my one treat for the day-one cup of coffee, one glass bottle Coke, for breakfast. (No lunch, nibble on frozen yogurt sticks or real fruit cranberry popsicles, then a packaged Dole Southwestern salad for dinner). I don't have a sweet tooth at all, I love the "bite" of the carbonation. Everything else tastes flat when you've had a good, real Coke. If I can have the ice-cold glass bottle Coke, everybody else can have all the chocolate, candy, pastry, cake, etc. But that Coke is mine!