Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy thoughts

I am a nervous eater. 

I was doing OK.  Until I made the sugarfree devil's food cake in the brownie pan.  I had a dozen, lovely, little sugarfree chocolate cakes, and that's before we get to the sugarfree icing. 

I didn't eat all of them, but I did eat 4 (12-5-1 for Ron).  I should have known the sugar alcohol would provoke a migraine. 

Somehow, I thought I was exempt. 

Am I going to flog myself, here?  No.  Just a statement of how I'm coping. 

Ron's grown an amazing faith.  I am really impressed.  I can honestly say this, if I met him today I would definitely be interested in dating him, and give him my phone number. 

So, I decided to focus on happy things. 

I'm going to assume the business will become far more profitable.  What would I do? 
1.  I'd replace that leaking kitchen faucet (I think the cabinets, counter, and sink are fine). 
2.  I'd buy a toilet with a better flush.  I get tired of plunging. 
3.  I'd paint the bedroom, and hang curtains over the open closet (I took the doors off for more storage). 
4.  Fix the cordless lawnmower. 

It would be nice to take some more trips to Galveston; spend a day or so enjoying the beach and return.  We like a very inexpensive motel. 

That's it for now.  I need to lie down again. 

Oh, and both my rings are here - I really like them. 

No comments: