Friday, September 27, 2013

Things I like

It's time for another episode of things I like.  I don't do advertising, but now and then I like to talk about things I like. 

I don't get any money; I just feel it's worthwhile to toot the horn. 

Closest to my computer, we have the Renuzit pumpkin latte air freshener.  Cost, 97 cents. 

I have a cat nearby.  Boy, my girls LOVE their Blue Wilderness Chicken flavor cat food.  Ron's in charge of feeding them and boy they come running. 

Comcast - they've been good to me.  The tech was incredibly nice about installing the internet.  I just get online.  Cable works great, too.  The bundle is still a lot cheaper than getting our services seperately from the other guys, one of whom literally made me cry when talking to tech support. 

I found a reciept today: Cabot White, $8.87.  It took me a while to figure out it was my beloved Cabot Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese.  It is so delicious.  I go through pounds a month. 

Stainless steel, titanium, and tungsten rings.  They are incredibly durable, pretty, and inexpensive.  I have bought a few on Amazon. 

No problems with Amazon, either.  When I buy music I get it from them.  I also have a basic model Kindle and buy books from them, too. 

Shout Gel.  Ron and I are messy.  We stain our clothes, but the gel works great.  I pretreat, leave it until washtime, and when I pull it out the stain is all gone.  It has worked for literally every stain I've met. 

Imagine a household of two.  It's laundry time.  You've got white socks, colored underwear, tie-dyed t-shirts, black t-shirts, and a pair of jeans.  I can wash it all together with the Shout Color Catchers.  Those things rock.  My socks come out nice and white.  The catcher sheet is filthy.  They aren't cheap but it's a lot cheaper than running a bunch of separate loads.  When I run out, I'll be buying more. 

I also like the Arm and Hammer, and the Tide "packages" of detergent, to be thrown in the washer.  Both brands work nicely and have a nice light fragrance. 

Arm & Hammer litter box powder.  I put some in when I scoop (every day).

The Hanes, men's, pocket t-shirts in black worked well for me today.  I put away half a pallet of soda and didn't think about my shirt.  It covered me nicely and breathes. 

That's it for now. 

1 comment:

Wendy / Cabot said...

Thanks for being a Cabot fan! Yay! ~Wendy