Friday, September 27, 2013

Leave a message

Huh.  Somewhere along the line I passed 2 thousand posts. 

Recently, a woman left a comment asking me to email her.  I don't do that. 

However, if you leave a comment, let me know it is PRIVATE, I will read it and delete it, then address the issue in a post.  You'll maintain your privacy. 

If it is OBVIOUS cult or alternate religious theories, I will delete it.  I do post some comments from those I consider "seekers" if I feel God wants me to do so. 

I tend to get mostly faith issues, and, I think, a few as regard mental illness.  More than one person can read those replies.  I publish those comments unless told not to, or they have very personal information I assume the writer does not want shared. 

As I told Ron, though, you've got the writers, and the readers, on the internet.  Most people are readers.  I'm a writer. 

Do I think I'm "all that"?  No.  God is always working on my pride issues.  If you find me interesting great, and keep reading.  If you think I'm being an "idjit" feel free to leave me a message. 

I'm praying for you everyday; and I always want you to know that. 

No comments: