Sunday, September 29, 2013

Carry on?

So, good question: What's happening at work? 

Hell if I know. 

Our State Liason (I think I spelled that wrong) says "I told them we must get 2 week's notice before moving your machines.  They will let us know.  Carry on with the vending." 

That's it.  Ron called the work manager responsible for our move - "Call your state guy". 

Needless to say, I have not been eating on plan lately. 

I also cycled depressed but I know that has nothing to do with work.  I was due. 

So, I've been praying a lot, taking my vitamins and medication, and trying to get enough sleep.  I plan to do some writing tomorrow in Broken. 

Ron and I got some inventory for work, we will be stocking that tomorrow.  I get the sandwich delivery.  We figure out our "Galaxy" order. 

I'm also planning my next handout.  People were pleading for Bibles after I had given them all away. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, praying for you