Thursday, August 5, 2021

Work was interesting.

 Not bad but challenging.  I have a coworker, issues with her.  She tattled on me to a supervisor over nothing, some time back.  Tonight she was nitpicking.  She thought I should work late.  

I finally told her "YOU have a car in the parking lot to drive home whenever you want.  I do not.  I take the bus..." etc.  She backed off for a while then tried to make me work after I had already clocked out, which I told her.  

She is NOT a supervisor we are equals.  Also it is verboten to work off the clock, that would get me fired.  I am certain she is going to go tattle again and I will have to explain to an overworked manager.  

I have actually never had this problem before.  I think she feels threatened by me.  

Got home fine, cats are good.  Going to bed.  

No comments: