Friday, August 27, 2021

Friday, even

 I slept OK last night and had trouble getting going this morning.  When he saw I was awake, Biscuit did his new thing and got into bed with me for a cuddle.  Very nice.  

I got up, got some breakfast, took a shower, checked my schedule (new one hasn't been posted, I have up to the tenth so far).  My boss is working 2 jobs so is very busy.  

Jack can't get me tonight, it is going to be his wife.  I have met her a few times and she is very nice.  I will make sure to let her know I appreciate it, I am not looking for anyone, how much I miss Ron, etc.  I don't want her to feel threatened although I don't think she does.  But things I would like to hear if I were in her shoes.  He gave me her number.  I will text her later and see if she wants me to get her some chocolate.  

That reminds me I need to look at my candy, make sure I have enough for the day.  Yesterday was pretty miserable waiting on the bus, it was very hot.  My deodorant did the job, though (antiperspirant/deodorant).  I put extra today just in case.  Other people get pretty close to me in my job at times so I want to be fresh.  It rained after I got to work.  It only rained for a little bit though.  

So another night at Walmart, it should be interesting.  Friday nights can be either really busy or fairly quiet.  No one really gets paid today so I think it will be quieter, parents spent a lot of money on school supplies last couple weeks, etc.  

We still have parents in there with a list looking to buy everything.  We put most of that stuff on clearance weeks ago, we don't keep seasonal stuff for long.  It is all Halloween stuff now.  Good luck finding anything on that list.  

The cats are good, Baby Girl is sleeping near my chair.  She is doing this more and I find it very cute.  She's a good girl.  She got some T*R*E*A*T*S earlier so she is happy.  

She only likes the Temptations brand.  She will gobble those up but not other brands.  So I get her Temptations.  I have a couple of canisters around the house, one in the bedroom, a couple in the front room, one in arms reach pretty much everywhere I hang out.  I fed them of course and filled up their water fountain.  

I am thinking to buy a new water fountain pretty soon, I just need to figure out where to put it.  Walmart has already figured out I have cats so that won't be a shock on whatever reports they run on my discount card.  

I am battling some anxiety issues every day, it is understandable but I need to put more faith in God to handle all that.  It is just so many changes this year, I think.  Yesterday I ran into a lady from Sam's Club who asked me all about Ron, I told her he died, etc.  She was very nice about it and said she would tell everyone what had happened.  

My last professional trip to Sam's, I did tell them he had died but that I didn't know how, so at least they will know now it was his heart.  Which I believe is the leading cause of death anyway.  Yes it is, almost a million a year.  So they see a lot of bad hearts at the morgue.  

I am debating having another diet Dew today before I leave.  Can't decide.  I have to leave in about an hour so I'm going to go check on that candy.  

No comments: