Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tuesday morning

 Work was OK.  I had a migraine the night before but managed to render myself functional by the time I left the house.  $40 is $40.  

I did my job, clocked out, headed over to the pharmacy for my vax.  I had to fill out paperwork which I expected.  They made the process pretty easy.  I had a long wait but they had a chair.  The pharmacist was very nice and professional.  I did get very dizzy trying to stand BUT that could have been a residual of the migraine.  Not really blaming the vax for that.  

I got some ice cream (a pint) the first I have gotten since Ron died.  It was a special occasion that will not be a routine.  I also bought myself a very nice rose pink hoodie with a zipper.  It has to have the zipper.  I saved almost $2 with my discount card.  I can wear that when it gets colder.  

It was raining and the power/lights were out but Jack still got to me.  Traffic was horrible, it was pouring, the lights were out SO glad I had paid him for a ride.  I think if I have to work Mondays I will either get takeout or pay for a ride home.  Not both though.  

Got home the house was dark but that's OK.  I have lanterns though (battery) Ron bought me last year they are very nice.  They did the trick until the lights came on.  

I called my parents and let them know (I texted everyone who had asked me to get the vax and told them I had done it) I had gotten the shot I think Dad has been worried about me.  I can see why; I'm on the bus, I work at Walmart... to quote the song "It's just a matter of time".  So that's done.  I took a lot of Vitamin C (I have some powder I just put it in water and drink) too to really boost my system.  I have to get my booster on Labor day.  Odds are I will work that day (which is fine) and I can just get it after work like I did yesterday.  

I went to bed early and slept great, I woke up at 1 but back to sleep.  I had a lot of caffeine the previous 24 hours so I wasn't shocked I woke up.  I tend to throw limits out the window when I am battling a migraine and it was a really nasty one.  That is the second time I have gotten a migraine after eating grilled cheese so I may cut that for a while.  But I feel rested.  

I have had problems with the timeclock app the last week and yesterday it logged me out.  The problem is there are several steps to log back in and my hands were shaking too much to do it.  So I waited until this morning and God helped me get it.  I had a (diet) Mountain Dew to celebrate and made my video.  

I have to do laundry today (I feel fine so I can) after I take a shower.  Sorry for bad hair in the video I just wanted to do the blog while I was thinking about it.  Cats are good; Biscuit actually logged me out of the first video.  It was pretty funny when I caught it.  So the video you watch is actually the second one.  

I have also had a burden to let the driver know he did not kill Ron.  The Medical Examiner said so; this is something he needs to hear.  He has probably been blaming himself.  I sent him a message absolving him and I talk about that in the video.  

So that's it for now I am off today and tomorrow so lots of me to post, then back to work Thursday.  



No comments: