Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sunday

 I slept OK but tired this morning, went to work.  Boss saw me and asked me to clock in early, which I did.  Asked me to stay late, too, said sorry I can't.  But I did get an extra hour and a half.  

Work started out slow but got very busy.  I was happy to get my break.  I called a cab after I left and he came in about 20 minutes home fast.  

I would like to talk about what I do but here are the facts: I have a stalker.  This person has proven they will meddle in my life if given the opportunity.  So I can't share as many details as I used to.  

I can talk about some things, like the fact that no employee seems to wear decent shoes.  Am I the only one thinking about my feet?  I don't know.  Things are always quiet in the early morning.  If you're going to shop I suggest before 10.  

I am tired going to bed.  I did up 3 weeks of pills after I talked to Dad and also ran a load of laundry when I got home.  Cats are good.  That's it for now.  

No comments: