Sunday, November 18, 2018

And, dinner

Ron was up and down, asleep.  I told him, when he was awake, I wanted to order some pizza and did he want any?  He said no but then changed his mind and said yes.  I ordered it. 

He gave me some money.  I needed more because I ordered stuff like bread bites, soda, etc.  I went into my wallet.  And the money was gone. 

That was not a good moment.  I managed to track it down, thank God.  I had stuck it in my "work" pocket I use when I make change.  I make change, the money goes into the left front pocket.  I put my money into that pocket and then on the dresser.  Oops. 

Next time I will verify I have the cash before placing the order.  But I have it and am ready when the delivery man comes. 

I got Ron a BBQ chicken pizza with extra chicken.  Myself I got salami, pepperoni, and bacon thin crust, some bread bites, and 2 diet Cokes. 

My headache is finally gone and I have an appetite for a change so I am looking forward to dinner.  I need to take my pills, as well. 

Someone tried to be cruel to me on a message board, called me some names.  I told him I would pray for him.  I did not report the post because I figure someone else will. 

Moderators of pretty much any message board do not like members savaging each other like that.  But I have to value his opinion for it to matter, and I don't. 

No comments: